Monday 23 July 2018

My term 3 letter.

Hello everyone, welcome to term 3!
I went to Holland with my family and skipped the last 2 weeks of term 2. I will tell you a little bit of my holiday. So we flew from Christchurch to Singapore then from Singapore to Istanbul and flew to Athens, Athens to Paris, and to a fast train that went over not 100, not 200 but 300 kh to Amsterdam. then we flew back to Singapore then to Christchurch again. It took a long time to get to Amsterdam and at Hoogmade, (hoke mader) we had a family barbeque with over 100 relatives. We went there to see our HOLE family and my grandma's sake

1 comment:

  1. Hi James, that must have been such an amazing trip! It's lucky you're not still in Athens with all the fires there at the moment. I'd like you to go back and give those amazing countries and give them the capital letters they deserve.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your helpful, thoughtful, positive comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.